According to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, which states rules relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and rules relating to the free movement of personal data, modified and completed, ARCHIBUS Solution Center Romania SRL has the obligation of safely managing and only within specified scopes the personal data that you provide by filling the following fields of the online form: first name, last name, company name, position, e-mail address, phone number.
The scopes of collecting the above mentioned data are: providing products and services, advertising, marketing, publicity and statistics.
You are not compelled to provide your personal data. Your refusal, however, may severely affect the actions that need to be undertaken in order to fulfill the above mentioned scopes.
The registered data is being used by ARCHIBUS Solution Center Romania – as Controller, or by our service providers in order to fulfill the tasks they receive from us. These providers are bound not to disclose or use the data within any other scope but ours.
According to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, you have the right to access your data, to intervene over it, the right not to be subject of an individual decision and the right to address justice. In the same way, you have the right to opose to the processing of your personal data and request deletion*. In order to benefit from these rights, you can submit a written request, dated and signed, to the following e-mail adress: email@example.com. Your right to address justice is also acknowledged.
If any of your data is incorrect, please notify us as soons as possible.
*any person has the right to opose, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data. The right to opose may be excluded within certain legal scopes (e.g. data processing undertaken by the financial services, the police, justice or social security). Therefore, this endorsement cannot exist if the processing is mandatory;
*however, any person has the right to opose freely and without justification to the processing of personal data within the scope of direct marketing.
Our policy relating to personal data processing is updated periodically; whenever we make a change, we will display it on our website www.cloud.archibus.ro and we will let you know.
The latest update of this policy has been made in October 2020.
In this policy, we are explaining the means in which we process, collect, use, trade and protect your personal data when you make use of our products and services, as well as our website.
ARCHIBUS Solution Center-Romania SRL is the marte leader in Integrated Workspace Management Systems in Romania. In this policy relating to the processing of personal data:
- “we/ours” refers to ARCHIBUS Solution Center-Romania SRL;
- “third party” refers to any other entity but us or yourself.
Our headquarters are located on Lt. Stefan Marinescu Street No.9, 1st Floor, 6th Sector, Bucharest, Romania. We are registered in Romania under no. J40/1775/2007 with the name of ARCHIBUS Solution Center Romania SRL. Our phone number is +40213118840 or you can reach us by using the contact form on our website www.cloud.archibus.ro.
Your opinion is important to us – if you have any questions about the policy relating to the processing of personal data, please, feel free to send us a message us by using the contact form on our website www.cloud.archibus.ro.
ARCHIBUS Solution Center Romania SRL has comitted to respecting your private life. We are taking matters regarding the processing of personal data very seriously, as well as the security and the legal compliance relating to the protection of your personal data and private life.
About the personal data we collect from you
The information we collect about yourself and the way in which we collect it may vary depending on the products and services that you use and to which you subscribe, the way you use our products and services and the way in which you interact with ARCHIBUS Solution Center Romania SRL even if you are not our client, or on what we obtain from a third party that has the permission to exchange data with us.
ARCHIBUS Solution Center Romania SRL will process your personal data based on:
- The execution or signing of a contract with you and in order to respond to your requests.
- The legal interests of ARCHIBUS Solutions Center Romania SRL, for example, fraud prevention, maintaining security for our networks and services, direct marketing and service improvement. Whenever we rely on this legal basis to process your data, we evaluate our commercial interests to ensure that they do not prevail over your rights. In addition to that, in some cases you have the right to oppose to this processing.
- The compliance with an imperative legal request, including, for example, accounting and tax requirements, which are subject to strict internal policies (such as contractual periods).
- The consent you grant when ARCHIBUS Solution Center Romania SRL is not based on any other legal basis. Consent can be withdrawn at any time.
For example, we will collect your personal data when you:
- purchase any of our products and services;
- register for a particular product or service;
- subscribe to newsletters, alerts, or other services we provide;
- contact us through various channels (for example messenger apps), or ask us for information about a product or service;
- take part in a competition, draw or study;
- visit or navigate on our website;
- when your personal data is public.
If you want to delete them, the “Help” section of the browser you are using should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our service:
- For processing the products and services you have purchased from us, as well as to keep you informed of the evolution of your order.
- To charge you for using our products and services.
- To contact you if the billing information you have provided is about to expire or we can not charge the payment.
- To answer any questions or concerns you may have about our products or services.
- To improve the service we offer.
Improvements and innovations on our products and services
We collect anonymous information without identifying or aggregating elements to improve the services we offer to everyone. None of these analytical data can lead to your identification.
- Marketing and individualizing the services we offer
- As our client, if you have given your consent, we will keep you informed about the new products and services, we will send you newsletters, invite you to participate in thematic events or authorized courses, or we will inform you about offers and promotions.
- You can control your marketing permissions and the data we use to personalize these communications at any time by visiting our site www.archibus.ro or by contacting us at 0213118840 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may also combine data collected through cookies with other data we have collected. If you do not want us to process any information by using cookies, check the “Help” section of the browser you are using, which should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies, in order to remove them.
Remember that choosing to opt out of interest-based advertising will not stop showing ads – but they will no longer be personalized according to your interests.
Fraud management and law enforcement
- We will disclose information if this is justified in order to protect us against fraud, protect our rights or property, or protect the interests of our clients.
- It may also be necessary to disclose your information in order to comply with the legal obligation to respond to the legal requests of the authorities. Your personal data will be communicated only when we believe, in good faith, that we have an obligation to do so in accordance with the law and on the basis of an exhaustive assessment of all legal requirements.
Mergers and acquisitions
If we go through a reorganization or sales procedure to another organization, we will communicate your information to that organization.
The third parties we work with
If you have purchased products and services from ARCHIBUS Solution Center Romania SRL through a third party or a partner organization, we often need to share information with them as part of managing that relationship and your account – for example, to identify your order and to make payments to those third parties or organizations.
If we enter into a contract with a service provider or contractor in order for them to provide us services or provide a service on our behalf, and they may have access to your personal data, we do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal data within any other scopes than those relating to their service provision.
We collect and combine information in order to monitor your use of products and services, as well as their use by other clients of ours, and also to help improve the quality of our products and services. We provide this information to third parties (for example, content providers and advertisers), but no such reporting to a third party will include information that allow the identification of an individual customer.
How long do we store your personal data
We will store your information as long as we are required by law. If there is no legal requirement, we will only store them as long as necessary.
Unless the law requiers otherwise, we will normally process your data for the duration of a contract between you and ARCHIBUS Solution Center Romania SRL.
The right to rectify personal data
You have the right to rectify the data we store about you if it is not correct. If your personal data needs to be updated or you believe it may be incorrect, you can contact us by phone: +40213118840 or by email: email@example.com.
The right to oppose the processing of your personal data
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to oppose to the processing of your personal data by ARCHIBUS Solution Center Romania SRL.
The right not receive marketing messages
If you do not want to receive marketing messages from ARCHIBUS Solution Center Romania about our services and products and / or our partners’, you can opt out of all marketing communications.
There are various ways to opt out of receiving marketing messages:
- Contact us at +40213118840 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the Unsubscribe link at the end of an email or marketing text to unsubscribe;
- Tell the consultant if you receive a marketing call;
- Send an email using the help form on our website www.cloud.archibus.ro.
How to submit a complaint
If you would like to contact us about any of your rights or to make a complaint regarding the way we make use of your personal data, please contact us by phone 0213118840 or send us an e-mail using the help form on our website, www.cloud.archibus.ro. We will make every effort to help, but if you are still not satisfied, you may contact the National Authority for Personal Data Processing Supervision – contact details can be found at www.dataprotection.ro.
The right to deletion
ARCHIBUS Solution Center Romania SRL aims to process and store your data only as long as it is necessary. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data that we own.